The information we collect falls into two categories: Personal Information and Usage Data.
Personal Information is information that we directly associate with an identifiable person or entity and may include, for example, name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, twitter handle, Social Security Number, demographic information (such as date of birth, age and gender), payment information (including credit card numbers or online payment services numbers), financial information (such as bank account numbers), purchase history and location information (often from the device on which you use our site or mobile applications). We may obtain Personal Information about you from various sources, such as this and other websites and mobile applications, third parties and when you call or email us or interact with us via social media. You may also submit Personal Information to us in other ways, such as participating in online surveys, promotions, contests and sweepstakes, subscribing to newsletters and other offerings through the Web site. In addition, we may combine information received from third parties with Personal Information and Usage Data we collect about you.
Usage Data is anonymous information regarding use of our Web site or services that is collected and/or aggregated by or on behalf of aicool, often through the use of automated means. Usage Data collected through these automated means may include, for example, information that we gather and store about your visit to, and use of, the Web site, such as your IP address and the location of your IP server, device IDs, device type, geo-location data, type of browser and operating system used, date and time you access the Web site, pages you visit, and if you linked to this Web site from another website, the address of that website. Usage Data does not include Personal Information and is not treated as Personal Information under this Notice. Cookies and web beacons are sometimes used to collect Usage Data. “Cookies” are small identifiers sent from a web server that are stored on your device’s hard drive for the purpose of identifying your browser during interaction on websites or storing information or settings in your browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. We can also use web beacons to tell if you have opened or acted upon emails that we send you.
We do not sell or rent information about our customers, and all information provided to aicool remains absolutely confidential, except that:
1. We may share aggregate or summary information regarding our customers with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data will never identify you personally.
2. We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer, mailing house, fulfillment company or web host) or that help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
3. We will use your personal information to communicate with you about your orders and deliveries, and we may send you a confirmation email when you register/place an order with us. Also, if you submit your email address to register for special promotions on Site or to open a aicool account, we use it to deliver the information to you.
4. We may be required to disclose such information in response to subpoenas, court orders, requests from law-enforcement officials, or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law.
5. We may publicly disclose the name, city and state of the winner of any online sweepstakes.
Shopping on the Site is easy, secure and worry-free. We have taken several measures to guarantee that your order and your credit card information are safe and secure. Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced encryption technology that works with Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 3.0 and above), Netscape Navigator (versions 2.0 and above), and AOL (AOL 3.0 and above), and the Site's security has been tested and verified by McAfee Secure Sign.
SSL is considered the industry standard and is among the leading software available to encrypt online transactions. Your personal information, including your name, credit card number and address, is encrypted so that it cannot be read as it is transmitted over the Internet. Regardless of these efforts, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, any information you transmit to us is sent at your own risk.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If we become aware that we have collected personally identifiable information from a user of the Services who is under the age of thirteen, we will remove that child's personal information from our files.
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing your request to aicool's Customer Support department at email@example.com. Please clearly label the subject line "Opt Out / Corrections," and do not email your credit card number or other sensitive information.
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue at firstname.lastname@example.org.